If you have a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra cell phone and you’re not satisfied with your carrier, remember that it’s common that network providers block the devices so they can only be used with their company.
However, if you’re having this little problem, there’s nothing to worry about. You should know that you can unlock your phone just by entering an unlocking code. Try following this step-by-step tutorial to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.
Steps to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
It’s possible to unlock Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra mobile phone and it is easier than you think. To do so, just try following these steps:
- Select your network provider
After indicating that your device is a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, you must choose the data of the carrier of origin, including the country and company name. After that, you have to select the currency in which you will make the payment. Then, it will display the available options.
- Fill in the form
In this step, you must place the IMEI of the device, which is the data that identifies your cell phone. In case you don’t know what it is or where to locate it, you can find it out by introducing the combination *#06# on your mobile. Then, you must enter your contact information: name and surname, email and phone number.
- Select the payment method
Once you have entered the data, you have to make the payment. You can choose among many options, such as credit card, cash, Paypal and even Bitcoin. When you make the payment, you must click on the ‘Send’ button.
- Enter the unlocking code
Your unlock code will arrive within a few minutes. Once you have it, you can enter it into your device. To do this, simply switch it on with a non-eligible SIM card and then add the code. Please note that the system may request a SIM card unlocking PIN before placing it. If this is the case, insert it and then enter the code we sent you. After that, your cell phone will be unlocked.
- How long does the unlock for Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra last? It is perpetual. Once you unlock your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, it will remain like that for the lifetime of the phone. It doesn’t matter how many times you upgrade or restore the system.
- Can I lose the warranty of my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra device? No. The unlocking process does not affect the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Will I lose the information in my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra? No, unlocking your device won’t affect the information stored. So any data or applications on your phone will not be deleted.