Samsung Galaxy A71 is one of the most attractive cell phones on the market right now. Not only because of its specifications but also because of its affordable price. If you have bought it, but you can only use it with one carrier, you can easily unlock it with our unlock code. A simple, safe and reliable process.
How to request an unlock code for your phone
To unlock Samsung Galaxy A71, you need to request an unlock code. And to do this, you must follow these simple steps:
- Select the model of your mobile: Once on our website, you must select the brand and model of your device, for example Samsung Galaxy A71.
- Select the original carrier: After selecting the model of the device, you must indicate the country and name of the original service provider. Then, you must choose the currency you will pay with to see the prices which may vary depending on the delivery time of the unlocking code.
- Fill out the form: Fill in the form with your data and enter the details of your Samsung Galaxy A71 mobile phone. The specific information you must provide is: first and last name, email, phone number and IMEI of the device, which you can find by dialing *#06# on the phone.
- Choose the payment method: after completing the previous step, choose your payment method. There are several options, such as credit card, cash, Paypal and Bitcoin. Once you make the payment, click on the ‘Send’ button and wait for the code to arrive within the established period.
- Unlock your mobile phone: now that you have the unlocking code, the next step is entering it into the device. You will need to use a non-accepted SIM card to do this. Turn on your phone, enter the card’s security PIN (if it has one), then enter the network unlocking code we have sent you.
By completing this last step, you have already unlocked your Samsung Galaxy A71 cell phone. This means you can use it with any SIM card from any carrier in the world. Unlocking your device will not affect your manufacturer’s warranty and will not delete any information from your memory.